Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top 10-challenge, Day 18


Day 18 - 10 reasons I love blogging

1. All the new friends of course!
2. To have all my wishlist stuff on the same place instead of filling my computer with random shit.
3. To be able to look back on my outfits!
4. I have always someone to ask if I have a question.
5. So much inspiration on the blogs I read!
6. I'm practising english by writing :D
7. It is creative! I get so much ideas for posts I wanna do.
8. I have a place to put all my pictures of myself without the feeling of embarrassment because it's my blog and I can put whatever I want here. I love being on photos xD
9. The assignment other bloggers starts. I really love participating in those.
10. The comments, don't we all love comments? <3


Took an outfit post today to go with the entry. 
Wigs are great on bad hairdays!


1 comment:

  1. Totally agree on: the wishlist, the outfits, the assignments, and most of all the english. I had never realized how poor my english was until I tried to communicate with native speakers or other people who don't understand my language XD
    And I like our outfit, especially the skirt and the red wig <3 *loves red hair*

    ReplyDelete