Saturday, January 19, 2013

No Poo: What about dry-schampoo?

One of my biggest problems when I started with this No poo again was that I can't use dryschampoo!
I was a little bit addicted to it before. :'D

But I found a tip about using cocoapowder and a little potato flour instead!
And it works just fine! I tried it yesterday. Extra plus that the hair smells like chocolate. xD


Just be sure to really pull it in the hairlengths and not rub the scalp, because then it looks like you have poop there instead, haha.


2 comments:

  1. Choklad doftande hår, why not! xD
    Har aldrig provat torr schampo eller en naturlig variant av det. Kan det inte typ bli "gegga" av det om man har oljigt hår? Tvättar jag inte min skalle på 2 dagar ser det ut som om jag doppat huvudet i olja! Kanske får prova detta nångång :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm ingen aning, jag tycker det har funkat bra för mig. :D Jag har från och till det senaste året försökt att bara tvätta håret en gång i veckan så då har torrschampoo räddat mig många gånger!

      Delete