Friday, September 16, 2016

Twenty Questions Times Two

I found lists fun thing to do when you're out of blogtopics!
I found this at Sylvie's :D
Please comment if you do it as well, I would love to read it!

1. Are you named after anyone? My first name Sabina was a quick decision because my parents was expecting a little boy named Emil, haha. But my middlename Johanna was also my grandmothers moms name.

2. When was the last time you cried? Last week when I saw the movie Hachiko. So sad!



3. Do you like your handwriting? It was better before when I wrote a lot, but it's okay.

4. What is your favourite lunch meat? Pulled pork? Or salmon if it counts.

5. Do you have any kids? 2 catbabies.



6. If you were another person, would you be friends? I actually thought of this a few days ago. It would be nice so have someone who always wanted to see the same movies I guess :'D

7. Do you use sarcasm? Yes, too much actually! Not everyone gets me. I'm watching Friends right now and sometimes I feel like Chandler is my twin, haha!



8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.

9. Would you bungee jump? Maybe if someone gave me a lot of money like, money so I wouldn't have to work for the rest of my life..

10. What is your favourite cereal? I don't eat cereal but I do like the chocolate ones!

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never! My boots have a zipper :D

12. Do you think you're strong? I do actually, people is always surprised how someone this small can be so strong!

13. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? Chocolate, always chocolate.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes. I think that it's easy too see on someones eyes what they think about me.

15. Red or pink? Red



16. What is the least favourite thing you like about yourself? That I nag a lot on stuff that happens in life but also about other people. My husband has to hear all about it and I even get tired of myself doing it. It's something I really want to stop.

17. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Blue pyjamaspants and no shoes.

18. What was the last thing you ate? Mintchocolate

19. What are you listening to right now? Lalehs new album "Kristaller"

20. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Darkpurple :D


21. Favourite smell? Coconut! Or my husbands neck!

22. Who was the last person you talked to? My husband

23. Favourite sport to watch? Figure skating

24. Hair colour that's real? Brown. With the years I have come to really like my own colour so I'm only doing dipdye these days ^_^



25. Do you wear contacts? No. I wear glasses when I need to.

26. Favourite food? Lasagna!

27. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings. I prefer movies that makes me happy.

28. Last movie you watched? X-men apocalypse.

29. What colour shirt are you wearing? Black

30. Summer or winter? Winter.


31. Hugs or kisses? Both when it comes to my husband and cats. I prefer no bodycontact when it comes to other people.

32. Favourite sweet food? Chocolate

33. What book are you currently reading? Marionetternas döttrar (Puppet daughters?) by Maria Ernestam

34. What is on your mouse pad? I don't use a mouse pad.

35. What did you last watch on TV? Scandinavias next Top Model.

36. Favourite sound? Cat purr!


37. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Hmm, If I have to choose maybe Beatles.

38. What is the farthest you have traveled? Estonia.

39. Do you have a special talent? I am very talented at making yummy food if I may say so!

40. Where were you born? Falun in Sweden

7 comments:

  1. I love reading these. I'm going to do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha, you're a nagger? I wouldn't have thought...:D

    I saw that damn movie Hachiko on a night bus from Brussels to Budapest and it was so depressing...Everyone else was sleeping and I was like...'turn it off, I can't take it anymore'...:D Seriously, it's too sad...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sadly! I think I took it from my mother =_= I can found thousands of things that bothers me to nag about.

      It's so sad that I wish it wasn't a real story :( Poor dog </3

      Delete