Saturday, September 9, 2017

Finally some outfits!

Yes, it's true! I have actually managed to take enough outfitphotos to make a whole entry about it! *applauses myself*

I have had a very long period of anxiety when it comes to clothes, so it isn't until recently I have felt the joy in dressing up again, which makes it more fun to take outfitpictures as well :D






A few days ago I looked through my old blog I had between 2010-2012 
And it was so much fun too see all the my outfits and what I liked back then! 
So I will definitly try to take more outfitpictures now so in a few years again I can look back and look at these :) 

14 comments:

  1. I like the dress with the skulls mixed in with the flower print. It made me chuckle. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I bought it when it was only 1 left! So glad I got it :D

      Delete
  2. Åhh jag gillar den där med rosor på!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you styled these dresses... That leather jacket looks awesome... And I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! :D I've been felling so bad about my hair lately, it's my least favourite lenght, to long but also to short, haha!

      Delete
  4. OMG! Alice i Underlandet klänningen !!!! så fin

    ReplyDelete